DescriptionKakigori ice machines are common in Japan. This product is a small, manually operated device for the production of so-called "Shaved Ice". For this purpose, fine ice flakes are planed from an ice block that is placed in the machine with the help of a blade.
- Freeze water or juice in the mug provided
- Insert the ice block into the machine
- Operate hand crank
- A kind of ice flakes fall out of the bottom of the machine
- The shaved ice is then flavored with a syrup of choice
- The ice cream can then be creatively decorated with fruits, crunch elements, etc.
Responsible entrepreneur: FoodConnection GmbH, Siemensstrasse 2, 21465 Reinbek, Germany